Saturday, February 5, 2011

Editing in GIMP??? OMG!

Hahah! Hi guys!
First of all, thank you all soooooo much for the great reception of my new legacy. It's you wonderful readers that keep me writing, you know.
Second of all, I have just edited my first picture in GIMP! Woohoo! (OK, remind me never to say that again) *is thinking of the SIMS woohoo...*
It's a banner for my new legacy! You like?
Ok, technically that isn't the first picture I've ever edited in GIMP....this was the first.

Just something for my buddies that I sent out around the holidays.
But yeah, the banner is the first Cutting-out-and-putting-a-sim-on-a-background job I've done. Maybe I'll do more in the future.
Finally, I was wondering if any of YOU guys, my readers, have legacies/sims stories you think I'd like. I'm always on the lookout for more stories to read. Post them in the comments below, and I'll read them! They don't have to be yours, just stories that you have enjoyed.
In return, I'll post some of my favorites :D
Drew's "My Alphabetical Uglacy"- Not ugly (Yet) but still tons of fun to read! Drew's legacy got me hooked on legacies! You can find them HERE
Berry's "Splash of Color- A Pastel Rainbowcy"- Inspiration for my legacy came from this wonderful legacy! Read it, and I dare you to not want to make lovely berry sims of your very own! You can find it HERE
"The Ink Family Legacy"- I love this legacy. It's dramatic and you fall in love with the characters. It makes you laugh, it makes you cry... I love this legacy. (I already said that, didn't I?) Find it HERE
"How Charming- A Fairy Tale Rainbowcy"- This "Charming" legacy is quite unique, as it's very fantasy and I love fantasy :D Find Chapter one HERE

Can't wait to read your favorite legacies!

No comments:

Post a Comment